We're investing in YOU. Join our Revenue Cycle team!
Over the past few years Northwell Health has grown substantially and continues to grow and evolve at a rapid pace. That's why Northwell is making a significant investment in people, processes and technology in our Revenue Cycle Department. As part of Northwell's investment, we will be hiring over 150 new full-time team members across a variety of specialists and we're looking for Truly Ambitious team members to help innovate the way care is delivered beyond the bedside in Northwell's Revenue Cycle department.
Starting with the appointment of Gerard X. Brogan, Jr., MD to senior vice president and chief revenue officer, Dr. Brogan will drive innovative changes in revenue cycle and lead Northwell to become a best-in-class, national leader in revenue cycle operations. Read more about Dr. Brogan and his new role here.
The Revenue Cycle department is
- Growing a world-class team and investing in your future
- Dedicated to training and developing team members
- Providing an amazing employee experience and championing our Made for this culture
- Investing in new technology to optimize communication and processes to provide a premium customer experience to our patients and their families
Are you Made for changing the way we look at healthcare? Explore more about our opportunities below. Submit your resume for an exploratory conversation with our recruiters and to be the first to know about our upcoming Interview Days and Networking events.
April 17th - A/R Clerks Interview Day
- 1+ years’ experience required. Bachelors preferred. Any collections or Healthcare experience a plus, but not required. Strong Customer Service Skills.
Customer Service and Training Jobs
We're seeking team members who have exceptional customer service experience in a variety of roles for our Customer Service and Experience division within Revenue Cycle. No revenue cycle experience required, just a passion for driving operational change through training, customer service, CX initiatives and project management. We're seeking candidates who
- Have experience in customer service call centers, training and development, project management or change management team
- Want to bring innovative solutions to drive process improvement.
- Are strategic out-of-the-box thinkers
- Know how to create and build training programs for front line and customer service professionals
- Want to be on the front lines of delivering the customer and patient post-care experience
Revenue Cycle RN Jobs
We're seeking RNs to work in the Revenue Cycle department to conduct detailed clinical reviews, coordinate utilization issues concurrently and appeal medical necessity denials retrospectively from managed care companies, government payers and third party reviewers. After an orientation period, you will be working remote three days a week and in the office two days. Our ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree and experience working in Case Management is preferred but not required.
SIGN ON BONUS: $10,000 APPEALS RNs
Medical Coders & DRG Coordinators Jobs
We're seeking certified and non-certified Medical Coders and certified DRG Auditors with inpatient, ICD-10 acute care coding experience to join our Rev Cycle team to support 11 Northwell Health hospitals. Coders and DRG Coordinators will work remote full-time and are not required to live in New York State. If you are not certified, Northwell will support you through training for the exam.
SIGN ON BONUS: $5,000 CODERS AND $10,000 DRG AUDITORS
In 2019, we're investing in our coding team through free training and continuing education credits with Bi- Weekly Inpatient Coding Seminars. Read more about our 22 inpatient coding seminars here.
We are also seeking Coding Managers to lead a team of 200 remote team members and work in our Lynbrook offices. Must have previous management experience. There is also an opportunity for Audit managers who will lead the team of 60 DRG auditors. Must have previous management and inpatient or outpatient auditing experience.
Revenue Cycle Professionals Jobs
We're seeking team members with experience in both front and back end revenue cycle departments for various leadership positions.
Our front end department is looking for team members with experience in hospital revenue cycle working with insurance companies and patients. Candidates should have prior supervisory or management experience and be knowledgeable in the following areas:
- Patient registration
- Pre-service and point of service collections
- Insurance verification and pre-authorizations
Our back end department is seeking ambitious candidates with experience in hospital revenue cycle billing and collections for government and commercial payers in a variety of management roles. Candidates should have experience in one or more of the following areas for our Supervisor, Manager and Trainer positions.
- Back end revenue cycle and/or accounts receivable operations experience
- Experience with hospital billing, collections, denial management, and payer management
- Knowledge of revenue cycle system applications
- Building, developing, and delivering revenue cycle training programs
Entry Level and New Graduate Opportunities
Looking to gain experience in healthcare and revenue cycle? Do you have passion to provide an exemplary customer experience? Northwell has various opportunities for you to get your foot in the door and learn from the ground up in roles such as account receivable clerk or access service representative.
April 17th - A/R Clerks Interview Day
- (1+ years’ experience required. Bachelors preferred. Any collections or Healthcare experience a plus, but not required. Strong Customer Service Skills.)
Read our careers blogs to learn more about Northwell's culture and careers!
About Northwell Health
Northwell Health is New York State’s largest health care provider and private employer, with 23 hospitals, more than 650 outpatient facilities and nearly 15,000 affiliated physicians. We care for over two million people annually in the New York metro area and beyond, thanks to philanthropic support from our communities. Our 66,000 employees – 15,000-plus nurses and 4,000 employed doctors, including members of Northwell Health Physician Partners – are working to change health care for the better. We’re making breakthroughs in medicine at the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research. We're training the next generation of medical professionals at the visionary Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell and the Hofstra Northwell School of Graduate Nursing and Physician Assistant Studies.Submit your CV